I hear the Lord calling out to those who feel alone in the battle, alone in your pain or alone in a place of solitude. He is saying,
“You are not alone!”
The words are a call from the Father to awaken you to the awareness His constant presence. It is the cry that comes from the intercession of Jesus that is going forth on your behalf day and night. It is the groaning of the Spirit who yearns for you to receive the true revelation of the One who will never leave nor forsake you.
He is saying once again,
“Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
This is your truth:
• He goes before you in the battle; securing the field and assuring your victory.
• He never slumbers or sleeps but is constant in His care for you.
• He is not unaware of what you need but mindful of every prayer even before you have prayed it.
• He sends forth angels as messengers to you and help for you in all of your ways (to keep your feet from stumbling).
• He is with you to comfort you, protect you and provide for all that you need.
• He is with you to heal you, deliver you from your enemies, and set you in a secure place.
• He is ever-present, forever faithful, and has unending and limitless love for you.
“God settles the lonely in a home (family); he leads out the prisoners to prosperity (joy & singing)…” Psalm 68:6
Whether you need a place to call home, a people to call family, or you need to be set free from captivity and despair, He is there with you to accomplish what He has promised. Ask Him; for “it is written”—therefore you have legal ground in the spirit to apply your faith to this promise and know that your answer is assured.
If you are facing a battle, know that you are not alone. Remain calm, hold onto the peace that surpasses human understanding, and be still in His love.
“The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14:14
He is the one who will part the sea that stands before you and destroy the vast army that is at your back. Just as He did in the days of Moses, He will do it once again! He is the same; yesterday, today, and forever.
For every need He has the answer and for every lack He has provision. Can you hear Him calling to you? He is saying,
“You are not alone!”
Will you prayerfully consider supporting the ministry of Jeffrey and Kathi Pelton with a financial gift as they move into the second half of the year? Earthly resources allow for greater Kingdom advancements…you can be a part of it!
To donate go to: